Friday, February 19, 2010

google images



This LEGO robot is a skull that some one built for the heck of it.


This LEGO robot can talk to you and if he gets to be anoing you can stick the ice pick that comes with it in its eye and it will stop talking.


You can make him be quiet by putting the LEGO ice pick in his eye and he will be quiet.







This logo is for NASCAR racing.



The colors don't have any specific meaning.



Because my uncle knows all the NASCAR dirivers and because he was a crew chief for alot of NASCAR drivers.



If I created a logo for myself it would have alot of NASCAR and drawing/painting stuff on it.



Because I love to draw and paint and because my uncle knows all the NASCAR drivers.


If I could make a window cling it would have the NASCAR logo on it.







No comments:

Post a Comment